Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we're looking for:
The Director of Quality Assurance is responsible for the overall Quality Assurance function at Zwift. You will manage and lead a team of automation engineers, testers, leads, and front-line managers. Your team is responsible for testing all of Zwift products that span across PC, Mac, iOS, Apple TV, Android, and Web platforms, including our game, server, Zwift Companion mobile app, our website, E-commerce shop, and hardware testing and certification. You will collaborate closely with all departments and stakeholders to ensure we’re maintaining a high quality-bar and meeting our product deadlines.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and/or 10+ years of experience in quality assurance, 5+ years in QA management, including managing other QA managers.
- Experience leading testing teams for mobile, PC, Mac, and web software.
- Experience ensuring the managers you support have highly functional, healthy teams (including assisting in finding opportunities to improve team effectiveness)
- Experience developing the QA pipeline, test plans, and checklists to verify the functionality and performance of new features, apps, hardware, as well as the ongoing development on live products
- Define and drive key success metrics and communicate progress to executive stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- Experience with hardware testing
- Experience with embedded testing
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience in video gaming or health & fitness industries
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike or other fitness equipment!
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work and run at work?