What You'll Do
- Support a world-class Engineering team by developing, delivering, and evangelizing a culture of exceptional experiences in professional learning and development.
- Build and support early-career growth within Engineering by establishing, leading, and refining our Academy and Internship programs.
- Support career development and growth at all levels of our Engineering team by establishing, fostering, and continually refining individual career development paths for each team member.
- Consistently refine and provide extraordinary visibility into the success of our programs through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Prepare the team to meet expanding needs by proactively identifying skill gaps and providing growth and education opportunities to address them.
- Own and refine our Engineering team’s technical onboarding experience.
- You are a tireless advocate for a culture of sharing. Establish and foster education events, tech talks, meetups, etc. that provide our team an unparalleled experience in workplace professional development.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of engineering leadership experience, ideally with a focus and passion for coaching, growth, and education.
- 3+ years of engineering experience. Able to lead initiatives and establish credibility with both technical and non-technical groups.
- Strong generalist engineering knowledge. You have extensive experience with at least one major cloud infrastructure provider (preferably at scale), familiarity with data storage technologies, and have a strong understanding of modern web application technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching, listening, and mentoring skills
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech