DevOps - SysOps Engineer
We are looking for a SysOps / DevOps Engineer to help lead the modernization of our corporate and ecommerce infrastructure. You will be an integral part of our team, collaborating cross-functionally to develop solutions to for the company. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for DevOps, systems administration and cloud technologies with an eye towards automation. This is a unique opportunity to make a quantifiable impact on day one. You’ll have the opportunity to work the latest cloud-based systems and will be an active participant in solutions design.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Utilize your DevOps toolbelt to automate and manage cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Support day to day Systems Administration, managing and enhancing ChromaDex’s corporate and rapidly growing ecommerce infrastructure
- Coordinate with MSP’s to provide the next generation of end user support
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
- Working closely with our ecommerce teams to support a rapidly growing system
What You Bring
- B.S. in Information Systems, CS or equivalent
- Experience with configuration management + orchestration tools such as Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, CloudFormation.
- Experience with integrating error monitoring + logging tools with on-call solutions and visualization tools.
- 3+ years managing enterprise-level infrastructure
- Extensive experience leveraging the Amazon or Azure Ecosystems