Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a DevOps Engineer. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
An engineer in this position will manage, maintain, support & improve our cloud platforms including the software development lifecycle with a focus on automation and governance. This role will span responsibilities across infrastructure, networking as well as software development. The individual will need to think out of the box and come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp and elegant. In this position the individual will function as a swiss-army knife and mentor to others.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with a Linux operating system.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Linux/UNIX, networking and programming fundamentals.
- Experience with load-balancers, proxies, and service discovery.
- Solid understanding of DNS and it’s internals.
- Hand-on experience with at least 1 cloud provider such as AWS, DigitalOcean, GCE
- Experience with at least 1 of the following scripting languages: Python, Shell, Perl, Ruby
- Experience with automating Configuration Management, Build Management, and Release Engineer processes.
- Experience implementing monitoring processes, tools and procedures.
- Experience with tools for creating infrastructure as code such as Cloudformation or Terraform.
- Experience with ansible, chef, puppet or other automation tools.
- 5+ years’ experience with high-traffic, high-volumes applications.
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL vs. NoSQL data stores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Rethinkdb, Cassandra, HBase
- Expertise working with a CI/CD pipeline such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of container technologies and related eco-system such as Docker, ECS, Nomad, Consul, CoreOS, Kubernetes, Etcd among others
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.