Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
AAA is looking for career-minded DevOps Engineers to manage builds and work on automation tools.
Developing and managing source code management and build processes and tools to support continuous integration and continuous delivery for application deployment that works for web and mobile applications across multiple environments and complex configuration environments (build & test servers, virtual labs).
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with good scripting/programming skills.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing and/or managing software source code using industry standard SCM tools (like TFS, TeamCity, Jenkins, Git)
- 2+ years’ recent experience with build management, configuration management and/or testing automation for web and/or mobile applications
- 2+ years’ experience setting up and configuring build servers and build agents
- 2+ years’ experience experience building and deploying with Linux and/or Windows technologies (like nodeJS and MVC/WCF applications)
- Experience with deployment tools and virtual lab management is a must; Experience supporting and documenting build and configuration changes throughout environments is a must
- Knowledge or training in Agile, continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) is preferred
- Experience with shell scripting languages is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse cross-functional groups, including Quality, Configuration Management, Data Management, IT operations, and Project Management.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
‘Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.’
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.