DevOps Engineer at Lucky Day
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:57 p.m. (PST) on Thursday, December 5, 2019
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. It gives anyone the chance to win cold hard cash by playing free scratchers and lotto. Incredibly, we've managed to pay our players over $8 millions since we started in 2015! Our goal for 2019 alone is $10 million and we are well on our way. All without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up. People that see barriers as a challenge, and want to break the status quo. Come help us build new ways for people to experience winning moments.
- Create and oversee deployment pipelines for multiple environments
- Collaborate with Architecture and Engineering teams to plan, deploy, and maintain business solutions in a cloud environment
- Troubleshoot any emergency infrastructure incident to attain optimal application performance and stability
- Communicate effectively with engineering, production and QA teams in coordinating systems engineering work
- Recommend alternative design and platform decisions (not always green-field)
- Collaborate with technical leads to integrate an end-to-end design that's well documented
- And other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of AWS experience, including but not limited to EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, ElastiCache, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Kinesis and more
- 2+ years of experience with CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- 2+ years of experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet and/or Ansible
- Experience overseeing server environments to ensure appropriate redundancy and fall backs in all server environments
- Experience with Windows administration experience, IIS, .NET
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines and build environments
- Experience building data pipeline to orchestrate data workflows into data warehouse (Redshift)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and/or Docker
Read Full Job Description