WE HELP MEDICAL PRACTICES THRIVE!
Running a practice is difficult. That's why at PatientPop we have been dedicated since 2014 to helping doctors Grow, Modernize and Streamline their practice. Along the way we've managed to create an amazing culture that was named one of Built In Los Angeles 's Top 100 Digital Companies in LA. Our offices are 2 blocks from the beach, around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade and dog friendly. Just a few of the things that made us certified as a Great Place to Work® for 2017.
We are looking for a solid DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. You should have previous experience building tools to make development teams more efficient and in helping development teams scale their infrastructure in AWS. You will collaboratively work with software developers to automate and streamline our operations and processes. You must be comfortable taking on new engineering challenges, implementing solutions and designs in a team environment.
- Build and maintain tools for development and deployment to automate operations and processes, including but not limited to CI, containerization, and configuration management
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues in our dev, test and production environments
- Improve Infrastructure built out in AWS for high availability, redundancy and security
- Understand the software development lifecycle and implement improvements that remove friction points in the process
- Provide technical leadership to a growing team focused on infrastructure improvements and new technologies
- Evaluating new technology options and third party vendors
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree. Master’s a plus.
- 3+ years of production experience in deploying and administering Amazon AWS cloud applications
- Experience with automation/configuration management tool. Chef is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, AWS Deployment Pipeline
- Experience with container technologies. Docker is a plus
- Experience with a wide variety of programming languages, databases, caches. Experience with LAMP stack is a plus.
- Internally motivated, self-starter with ability to plan, organize, solve complex problems and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Personality to establish and communicate new processes and technologies, and mentoring and influencing others through the implementation
- Experience in a highly regulated environment is a plus (HIPAA, PCI, etc)
Who are we?
Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help medical practices grow through leading-edge tools and automation. We help them get everything they need to attract and recall patients, plus grow their online reputation. We are the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. Which allows them to effortlessly provide a great patient experience.
PatientPop, Inc is an EOE M/F/D/V employer. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.