DevOps Engineer at BlackLine
The DevOps Engineer will work as part of a highly collaborative team on developing and maintaining automated build and deployment systems. Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability. Assist in developing and implementing various tools and scripts and perform deployments and patches per the needs of the business.
· Develop and maintain automated deployment systems.
· Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
· Developing and implementation of deployment plan.
· Work with stakeholders to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
· Develop deployment support documentations for internal and external customers.
· Develop deployment specifications and configurations.
· Assist in new system development and enhancements.
· Attend trainings related to company’s deployment procedures and standards.
· Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
· Perform RCA for various deployment and system issues.
· Assist with various technical proof of concepts.
· BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent diploma and/or certifications) with 3-5 years related experience.
· Solid foundation in programming fundamentals (variables, control structures, Boolean logic, OOP concepts).
· Intermediate-level understanding of build/test/deploy automation tools and concepts.
· Knowledge of SDLC and various development methodologies.
· Familiar with principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
· 1-3 years’ experience with automation scripting (PowerShell preferred).