We are looking for a Mid-Level DevOps to join our growing team. You should have previous experience building tools to make development teams more efficient and in helping development teams scale their infrastructure in AWS. You will collaboratively work with software developers to automate and streamline our operations and processes. You must be comfortable taking on new engineering challenges, implementing solutions and designs in a team environment.
- Build and maintain tools for development and deployment to automate operations and processes, including but not limited to CI, containerization, and configuration management
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues in our dev, test and production environments
- Improve Infrastructure built out in AWS for high availability, redundancy and security
- Understand the software development lifecycle and implement improvements that remove friction points in the process
- Provide technical leadership to a growing team focused on infrastructure improvements and new technologies
- Evaluating new technology options and third party vendors
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree. Master’s a plus.
- 3+ years of production experience in deploying and administering Amazon AWS cloud applications
- Experience with automation/configuration management tool. Chef is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, AWS Deployment Pipeline
- Experience with container technologies. Docker is a plus
- Experience with a wide variety of programming languages, databases, caches. Experience with LAMP stack is a plus.
- Internally motivated, self-starter with ability to plan, organize, solve complex problems and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results
- Personality to establish and communicate new processes and technologies, and mentoring and influencing others through the implementation
- Experience in a highly regulated environment is a plus (HIPAA, PCI, etc)
PatientPop is searching far and wide for an awesome DevOps engineer! Based in Santa Monica, PatientPop is a Series-A funded startup that is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers — transforming the way doctors promote and advance their practices. You will be joining an extremely dynamic team. Our hard-working and fun-loving environment offers big/small events, tons of benefits, diverse employee development, a fancy espresso machine, a ping-pong table and more!