DevOps Build & Release Mobile Engineering
Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible.
We’re looking for a DevOps Build & Release Engineer to join and grow our awesome mobile core engineering team in Los Angeles, CA. Are you someone who loves solving interesting problems and digging into the mobile CI/CD? If you answer yes, then we want to hear from you! (see our open positions)
You will join the mobile core engineering team as a facilitator for the entire Android/iOS engineering team. You’ll work closely with in-house and offshore engineering teams to maintain improve our Continuous Integration pipeline.
In this role you will:
- Setup/Monitor/Expand CI/CD infrastructure for both Jenkins and cloud CI/CD systems.
- Support both iOS/Android builds jobs outside the CI.
- Work with the Security team to comply with PCI standards.
- Perform regular backups and SDK/OS updates.
- Scale in-house and cloud infrastructure for better performance
We're looking for:
- You’ll have 3+ years of DevOps experience working with Jenkins/Bamboo/CircleCI
- You’ll have enterprise experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Proficient in any of the following programming language Python/GO/Java/Groovy
- Be Comfortable in writing Bash scripts
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- You’ll enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- You’ll have tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- You’ll work with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- You’ll have comprehensive health coverage, a competitive salary, 401(k) match, and meaningful equity
- You’ll have unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- You’ll have daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes, and social events
- You’ll work in a modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location