FabFitFun is dominating the women's lifestyle marketplace with our curated seasonal boxes, live and licensed video content, and increased membership offerings. With over 1M members and an $80M Series A round that we raised earlier this year, our business is growing rapidly. At FabFitFun, we leverage data to power our platform and are seeking an innovating and self-driven Lead Data Engineer to join our growing Data Engineering team for building a scalable and modern data warehouse and business-driven data products.
This Data Engineer will partner with existing BI/Data Science teams and have a passion for and knowledge of data engineering, big data, distributed/cloud computing and have a proven track record supporting and fulfilling the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
What You'll Do:
- Build, test and refine data pipelines for data analytics, business intelligence (BI), and reporting
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to ensure the data quality and consistency
- Future development will involve Big Data analysis, including Spark, Hadoop, Machine learning
- Work closely with the Data Science team
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with Relational Databases (SQL, Stored Procedure/Function, AWS)
- 2+ years of experience with Python and/or Shell scripting
- Experience working with BI reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau or Pentaho.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Spark or Hadoop
- Machine learning knowledge is a huge plus!
What You'll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Assist in helping FabFitFun achieve personalization through data science and data analysis.
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage and 401k
- Unlimited PTO and generous holiday schedule
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Catered meals 3x/week