Data Engineer at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is dominating the women's lifestyle marketplace with our curated seasonal boxes, live and licensed video content, and increased membership offerings. With over 1M members and an $80M Series A round that we raised earlier this year, our business is growing rapidly. At FabFitFun, we leverage data to power our platform and are seeking an innovating and self-driven Lead Data Engineer to join our growing Data Engineering team for building a scalable and modern data warehouse and business-driven data products.
This Data Engineer will partner with existing BI/Data Science teams and have a passion for and knowledge of data engineering, big data, distributed/cloud computing and have a proven track record supporting and fulfilling the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
What You'll Do:
- Build, test and refine data pipelines for data analytics, business intelligence (BI), and reporting
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to ensure the data quality and consistency
- Future development will involve Big Data analysis, including Spark, Hadoop, Machine learning
- Work closely with the Data Science team
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with Relational Databases (SQL, Stored Procedure/Function, AWS)
- 2+ years of experience with Python and/or Shell scripting
- Experience working with BI reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau or Pentaho.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Spark or Hadoop
- Machine learning knowledge is a huge plus!
What You'll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Assist in helping FabFitFun achieve personalization through data science and data analysis.
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage and 401k
- Unlimited PTO and generous holiday schedule
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Catered meals 3x/week