Data Engineer - SQL
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We're looking for a Data Engineer with experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise level data warehousing and reporting platforms. You will play a vital role in building our Data Warehouse and developing real time ETL processing to support our analytical reporting systems. You will also be supporting our data science and data mining projects for on-going growth.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and business stakeholders to become a source data expert.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to ensure the data quality and consistency.
- Define technical requirements and data architecture for the underlying data warehouse.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across different business units to design, implement and deliver insightful analytic solutions.
- Improve and maintain data access for our BI tools.
- Automate data quality monitoring and improve auditing capabilities.
- 3+ years experience in Relational Databases, Dimensional Data Modeling, ETL development, and Data Warehousing.
- Proficiency in Redshift, Snowflake or other MPP databases.
- Expert understanding of SQL and strong SQL performance tuning skills.
- Experience with scalable architectures and large data processing.
- Experience with BI systems (Tableau, Periscope etc).
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Pentaho.
- Experience with Hadoop and/or other tools in the ecosystem.
- Exposure to AWS ecosystem.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.