Customer Solutions Engineer (Remote)
What You’ll Do:
HG Insights is experiencing significant growth and in need of a Customer Solutions Engineer to work directly with our customers on their utilization of our data solutions. This role will challenge you to think creatively and ask questions about data leading to better solutions for our customers and enhancements to our internal processes that create the data.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about solving problems and can analyze and translate technical concepts to a sales and marketing audience. This role is a hybridized customer-facing analyst role, with an equal emphasis on both skill sets.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Building strong relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Supporting clients and their key Sales and Marketing GTM use cases.
- Collaborating with our product and engineering teams to identify and prioritize customer needs and communicate those needs to the relevant teams.
- Being a customer champion by providing feedback to our internal teams on ways to improve our products and services.
- Drive customer adoption and retention by developing and executing customer success plans, delivering training sessions, and providing ongoing technical support.
- Designing and implementing custom solutions for key accounts and strategic accounts, working closely with our product and engineering teams.
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- 2-3 years of SQL Experience (MS SQL Preferred)
- 1-2 years Experience with a BI tool (Tableau preferred)
- Proficient in Excel - Vlookups, Pivot Tables
- Excellent communicator with an eye for detail
- Problem solver capable of recommending solutions to resolve customer requests and technical issues.
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world’s largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, growth potential, great benefits, and an accomplished diverse remote team. As a remote worker, you are invited to work in any U.S. city where you’re happiest and most productive, while also participating in company-wide events, where we strive to ensure our remote team members feel included. We run the gamut in geography, lifestyle and interests, but we’re united by a common set of core values: we ask for and give help, we embrace challenges, we are all part of the solution, and we care about our work, our customers and each other.
HG Insights determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. We strive to make competitive offers allowing the new employee room for future growth. Individual compensation packages are based on a various factors unique to each candidate. All offers are determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal factors.
The salary range for this position is $75,000 - $85,000. Some of our roles are eligible for variable compensation that is not reflected in these figures and is role specific. The Talent Acquisition team will communicate all compensation components.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights