Who we are.
Golden Hippo is a young, growing direct to consumer digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. Our e-commerce platform enables us to do so powered by incredible tech talent.
We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010. If you're passionate about cutting edge marketing and technology, design, copywriting and video editing, and the operations behind all this, we want to hear from you. And if you are results driven, ambitious, a creative problem-solver, have a positive energy, collaborative and team oriented, and a continuous learner we might just be the perfect place for you!
Golden Hippo is currently looking for an Contact Center Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for working with the Customer Service/Contact Center Operations staff in performing a training gap analysis and conducting quality assessments to ensure performance and policy adherence. Additionally, this role will present trending results to management with recommendations for agent performance as well as process improvement.
Why you should work with us.
Here at Golden Hippo we work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We pride ourselves in our incredibly diverse workforce. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create, and celebrate a rich, vibrant and inclusive culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life...)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open, inspiring office space
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities such as manager and employee development classes, book clubs, webinars, mentorship program, Hippo Talks, and much more.
- Regular celebrations and happy hours
- Highly interactive work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
See what it’s like working at Golden Hippo!
What your day will look like.
- Review a high number of calls, emails, and chats in order to maintain and develop internal support and call service quality standards
- Direct quality initiatives by requiring adherence to quality assurance policies and procedures; developing new models; implementing changes
- Asses support interactions based on internal standards
- Verify results by measuring skills in the use of scripts, product knowledge, sales, serviceability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling, efficiency, and courteous close of the call
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback
- Communicate concerns and/or issues based on information acquired through call listening (broken bottles, fulfillment issues, sale link errors, etc..)
- Conduct weekly calibration meetings
- Continually audit and revise quality assurance score forms
- Assure that call center is aligned and compliant with company’s SOPs and policies and present new SOPs and policies when necessary
The best candidates will have.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years experience with call center operations required
- 1+ years experience Quality Assurance Analyst required
- Previous experience working with Five9 and NetSuite preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Great organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must type 55 WPM
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
- Solid time management skills
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 202019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 202018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden Hippo strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Golden Hippo recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Golden Hippo may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.