- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design models.
- Programming/set up/operation of CNC milling and turning machines
- Design/spec out and implement various work holding and fixture methods
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make adjustments during the manufacturing process.
- Perform quality control both during and at completion of the manufacturing process.
- Help clean and maintain CNC equipment.
- 10+ years experience as a Programmer using Mastercam, HSM works, Gibbs CAM, etc
- 10+ years experience as a machine setup/operator.
- Experience with CAD software like Solid Works (NX would be a plus)
- Clear understanding of G and M code.
- High level of familiarity with Haas machines.
- Experience with 4 and or 5 axis milling. (5 axis would be a plus)
- Experience with live tooling lathes. (would be a plus)
- High level of familiarity with various alloys, metals, plastics, etc.
- High level of tooling and fixture experience.
- Ability to adapt in a R&D work environment.
- Ability to multi-task.