As a CloudOps Engineer you will be responsible for operational health of our infrastructure, ownership and modification of our alerting and monitoring systems.
This is an individual contributor role within Tala’s Engineering track. You will report to the Engineering Manager and collaborate cross-functionally with all Tala teams across the globe.
- Identify and fill gaps in our monitoring and alerting coverage across our infrastructure and services
- In collaboration with DevOps and Engineering teams help with migration of existing product into the new infrastructure and architecture
- Participate in planning, scheduling and execution of software releases
- Maintain and constantly improve uptime for production and non-production environments;
- Build/implement tools to allow streamlining deployment and release process with a goal towards full CI/CD
- Expert knowledge of AWS services (particularly CloudWatch, EC2, CodeDeploy)
- Good knowledge of modern monitoring & analytics platforms (SumoLogic, New Relic, DataDog, PagerDuty, etc)
- Experience with SDLC and building CI/CD pipelines
This Job Uniquely Offers:
- Migration of existing countries into Atlas
- Ability to travel to our other markets