ClubLabs is the digital acceleration team for Automobile Club of Southern California, also known as, AAA. We are the team responsible for building intuitive customer experiences across the organizations insurance, membership, financial, emergency roadside, and travel services. We’re a team of engineers, designers, researchers and product managers within AAA delivering maximum value to our members and business for a smarter future
We’re currently in the search for an ambitious, empathic, and collaborative Cloud Architect for our cloud enablement & operation team. Cloud enablement and operation team is responsible to create framework and solution to help application team easily setup new cloud accounts, role base access control, landing zones for app and security, compliance auditing, connectivity with different systems, creating and responding to system and security alerts. Applications running in cloud will continue our commitment at ClubLabs to create viable and innovative digital experiences for our AAA members.
· Define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
· Develop cloud adoption plans, application designs and deployment mechanisms
· Develop and manage landing zones for cloud accounts, security, applications and identity and access management
· Use cloud native and external tools to create security detection and prevention solution to meet the compliance and business need
· Automate Infrastructure setup and application deployment using best practices of CI/CD
· Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our engineering teams.
· Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
· Participate and provide feedback during agile planning meetings (i.e., pre-iteration, iteration, and retrospectives).
· Work with information security and architecture teams to define and design secure and scalable solution to meet business need
· Review, analyze and resolve application and system issues as needed.
· Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
· Perform code reviews and mentorship to junior engineers.
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.