How You'll Contribute...
- Management and development of core software development and IT Teams
- Provide technical and strategic direction to teams developing and implementing new and/or enhanced technology ideas, concepts, products and services; maintain the multi-year technology strategy
- Drive a data-oriented approach to engineering standards and processes
- Delivery of engineering and innovation processes and the development of new technologies, services, and systems
- Recruiting, management, and mentorship of a large, globally distributed Technology team
- Hands-on technical involvement with an influence on software architecture and cloud infrastructures accommodating company goals
- Partner with leadership team to drive technology growth
- Forecast and oversee engineering budgets
What We're Looking For...
- 10+ years of Technology Leadership Experience
- Sound architectural principles and a deep understanding of technology
- A firm believer in an agile, nimble and fast paced environment with a track record of building technology that drives revenue.
- Business-driven technology leader with success and proven ability developing, improving, implementing and executing on a technology roadmap and vision
- Proven ability to execute technology development and process improvement
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and engage a team of highly technical professionals, on process and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment
- Building and scaling the technology function in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Experience with a multitude of technologies including; Open Source, .NET, Cloud, Big Data, and Open Web technologies
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business, or another relevant field or equivalent work experience
- M&A experience both on the sell and buy side
- AdTech, Marketing or B2C industry experience
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!