- Strategically plan, develop, promote, and implement programs crafted to improve supplier performance and efficiency and reduce overall costs.
- Develop processes to control incoming quality.
- Triage issues with local and some overseas vendors.
- Control incoming vendor quality.
- Work closely with internal engineering team to identify issues and mitigate issues in future product development.
- 5+ years experience creating processes to control incoming quality.
- Experience managing low rate manufacturing lines and quality.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 quality procedures.
- Experience developing process quality plans, supplier quality audits, and driving corrective actions and failure analysis efforts.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
- Prior Experience in Consumer Electronics preferred.