About the Back-End Developer role:
We're looking for an ambitious Back-End Developer who is highly proficient with C# and SQL to be responsible for the architecture and development of database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications. The Back-End Developer will be responsible for designing and developing new applications. You will play an integral part in the project life cycle and work closely with team members from initial concept to final release.
- Build out database application solutions and their integration with front-end applications using SQL and C#.
- Define and create architecture for new features.
- Work with hosting vendors to ensure the performance functioning of hosting platforms.
- Interact with CMS & API partners to ensure stability and performance.
- Collaborate on solution architecture for new and existing platforms.
- 3+ years of software development experience with an emphasis on C#, SQL, .NET (ASP.NET, and/or .NET Core 2+).
- Knowledge of RESTful architectures.
- Knowledge of test-driven development, Git repository, and SOLID principles and their application to code.
- You're comfortable reacting quickly to shifts in priorities and objectives to meet time-to-market demands
- You can't be flustered
- You can work closely with a senior technical team
- Ego isn't your thing
- You're super motivated, a great communicator, able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have a genuine desire to mentor and help other team members to increase proficiency and problem solving
- We win together “mentality”
Read Full Job Description