GoGuardian is on a mission to transform education by helping to protect students in the digital space from harmful and distracting content and supporting their mental health. We partner with schools to identify learning patterns and maximize the academic potential of every student. With GoGuardian, educators can engage students with more effective resources while also promoting online accessibility in the most applicable way for their school population.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
As an Associate QA Engineer, you will support and help launch new features across multiple teams. You will support a cross-product team in developing and document strategies for testing, execute the strategies, and conduct regression tests. You will also help shape best practices across the company, and be an advocate for quality assurance in development. As an Associate QA Engineer, you will play a key role in shaping our products from the early stages of development and should have great communication skills in order to be able to provide clear and concise feedback to our teams.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute tests for new and existing features
- Provide feedback and insight from a quality assurance standpoint on new features in development
- Assist in identifying, reproducing, and prioritizing issues reported by consumers
- Perform quality assurance duties across multiple teams
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or related fields
- Should be detail oriented and comfortable working independently
- Must be experienced and comfortable working with a team
- Must have the ability to prioritize and process requests from multiple stakeholders in a timely manner
- Ability to understand and grasp business requirements
- Natural collaborator
- Ability to stay cool when things get crazy. We’re growing fast -- which translates to an ever-changing, super fast-paced work environment
- You're passionate about education and/or EdTech
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.