FabFitFun is thriving and gaining a significant position in the lifestyle marketplace. To further expand our business initiatives, we are actively seeking an E-Commerce Manager for an unbelievable business development opportunity at our West Hollywood HQ. The E-Commerce Manager will be a key driver in our company’s e-commerce goals and objectives as we take the next step to solidify our digital sales strategy in the marketplace.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain our e-commerce business plan
- Expand profitability of our recognized brand and lead digital business through other emerging e-commerce verticals
- Create and solidify our position in the online marketplace, driving sales strategy and execution
- Work cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing and Product teams to launch and perpetuate this new revenue generating platform
- Oversee and run promotions, marketing activities, and event coordination, such as Amazon Deal of the Day, Prime Day, Black Friday, etc.
- Understand, investigate and evaluate new ways of generating additional traffic and rank through product placement, optimized images, keywords and SEO
What You’ll Bring:
- Seasoned veteran in e-commerce development with experience in sales operations
- Development and management of Amazon accounts and various e-commerce platforms
- Proven success in the ability to lead, build, develop, and scale new revenue growth opportunities
- Preferred experience in women's’ lifestyle and beauty industry
- Strong understanding of Affiliate and Social Media Marketing
- Confidence navigating various e-commerce platform algorithms and ability to optimize listings for search engine rankings