Web Designer, Marketing Pro at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan Marketing Pro is a new product that aims to provide a best in class comprehensive and data driven marketing automation for the home services industry. A key part of this product is a robust content library to assist business owners to quickly build and launch a top notch website.
You will be creating website templates for the hardworking men and women of the home services industry to quickly customize and launch a website for their business.
The Marketing Pro Web Designer will help deliver a robust content library within our ServiceTitan Marketing Pro Products. You will work with a Copywriter, Product Management, Product Design, Product Marketing Team, and industry subject matter experts on ideation of content across different trades and sizes of businesses. Then you will work with our content manager to build and deliver on a content calendar.
As our Web Designer, you will:
- Design outstanding, high-converting website templates that are easy to customize by non-expert users
- Update existing templates as we add more widgets and functionality
- Design conversion flows that are integrated with other multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strive to resonate with the home services industry and audience, while advocating for creative refinement
- Be ready and willing to pick up any task and run with it
- Develop and maintain a set of design best practices as it relates to the Marketing Pro product
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1-3 years or equivalent experience in web design
- Proficient in Wordpress, Wix, Duda, Squarespace or similar do-it-yourself website building tools
- A strong design portfolio that shows off relevant design work and design thinking
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- A love for solving complex problems with simple design solutions
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the team and learning along the way
- Experience collaborating with other designers to build a cohesive experience
- Able to listen and understand feedback, and then implement that feedback into their work. (Able to communicate feedback during creative reviews as well)
- Fluency in the principles and practices of design composition, typographic hierarchy, illustration and production
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017