Visual Designer at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 8:09 p.m. (PST) on Monday, January 13, 2020
GOAT Group’s Brand team lives at the heart of the company’s mission to be the global destination for sneakers. You’ll design industry-leading brand communications and produce beautiful content; conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns both in-house and through creative partnerships, and tell the story of GOAT and Flight Club through brand design in both the digital and physical worlds.
In this role, you will
- Work across different mediums, including collateral, email, mobile applications, as well as digital and traditional media campaigns
- Promote internal awareness of design trends and brand standards through collaboration amongst the design team
- Work cross functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished and best in class
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of brand design experience, with a strong visual design foundation
- Experience in designing email marketing campaigns
- An individual who loves typography and views type as being a key design component
- An individual who follows culture and has knowledge of trends in fashion
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- An excellent understanding of how to apply the elements of visual design, such as motion and interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly detailed and diligent with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication
- You have a desire to push the boundaries of how a brand is interpreted and understood
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description