Greater LA Area
In this role, you will
- Work across different mediums, including collateral, email, mobile applications, as well as digital and traditional media campaigns
- Promote internal awareness of design trends and brand standards through collaboration amongst the design team
- Work cross functionally with product and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished and best in class
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of brand design experience, with a strong visual design foundation
- Experience in designing email marketing campaigns
- An individual who loves typography and views type as being a key design component
- An individual who follows culture and has knowledge of trends in fashion
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- An excellent understanding of how to apply the elements of visual design, such as motion and interaction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly detailed and diligent with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication
- You have a desire to push the boundaries of how a brand is interpreted and understood
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description