Visual Designer at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:59 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 27, 2020
GOAT Group’s Brand Design team lives at the heart of the company’s mission to be the global destination for style. You’ll design industry-leading brand communications and produce beautiful content; conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns both in-house and through creative partnerships, and tell the story of GOAT in both the digital and physical worlds.
In this role, you will
- Work across different mediums, including mobile, experiential, collateral, email, as well as digital and traditional media campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with product and content teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished, and best in class
- Promote internal awareness of design trends and brand standards through collaboration amongst the design team
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of design experience, with an excellent visual design foundation
- Someone who follows culture and has knowledge of trends in fashion
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- An excellent understanding of how to apply the elements of visual design, such as typography, photography, motion, and interaction
- Proven written and verbal communication skills. You can effectively articulate, evangelize and support your ideas
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly detailed and diligent with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication
- You have a desire to push the boundaries of how a brand is interpreted and understood
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description