At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Design Executive to help build a next-generation consumer healthcare platform. The Head of Product Design will be in charge of setting the design vision, strategy, workflow and team structure to achieve world-class design status for the business. You will also work to enable streamlined collaboration among our designers and our product, marketing, and engineering teams at scale. Lastly, you will help us to scale a rapidly growing design team by defining clear culture, attracting the best design talent, and delivering amazing customer experiences.
- Manage and inspire design managers, product designers, visual designers, researchers, and content strategists. Create a culture of inspiration, insight, and authority on design and user experience
- Influence the product strategy, deliver high-quality design work, and understand how to solve a range of product challenges across iOS, Android, web, mobile web, and email
- Partner with product, engineering, analytics to accelerate the creation, development, and iteration of our products. Champion fast iteration, deep user research, and broad experimentation
- Find opportunities to improve how we work, and develop systems for scale
- Partner with product to create long term product strategy to help achieve our ambitious mission of changing consumer healthcare
Skills & Qualifications:
- 12+ years of experience designing consumer products at small and large, world-class design-focused companies
- Ability to recruit, hire and retain multi-disciplinary design teams
- Experience managing a large UX team (30+ people) across multiple disciplines; UI, UX, Content, Research, Behavioral Science
- Experience balancing process and productivity with craft and creative explorations. Emphasis on early prototyping, iterative cycles, and learning
- A passion for accelerating team efficiency by improving processes and workflows within the design team and cross-functionally
- Hands-on with design work, willingness to roll up your sleeves
- A team player with low ego
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description