UX Lead, Core at Tinder
What You'll Do:
- Mentor Product Designers in one-to-one meetings, and provide articles and insights to educate them on best practices.
- Build and own a usability issue tracking tool based on the output of our research teams.
- Propose design solutions by applying the findings of our research teams in wireframes.
- Work with Product Managers to prioritize and address usability issues, and with Product Designers to implement changes.
- Further develop higher-level baseline tools such as Personas, Journey & Experience Maps, Task Models, and UX Metrics.
- Communicate works-in-progress via project management tools such as JIRA and Monday.com.
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years professional experience, with 7+ in UX design.
- Experience mentoring other designers.
- Experience designing for multiple platforms (iOS, Android, mobile web, etc.), and a clear sense of the nuances between them.
- Experience conducting exploratory user research and usability testing, and compiling findings in a meaningful format.A strong portfolio of UX Design, showing an excellent sense of mobile layout, and interaction design.
- First-hand experience with several current design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Principle, etc.), and an eagerness to learn new ones.
- Self starter approach with passion to work in a fast paced, low ego environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience designing social media or dating apps.
- Experience with quantitative data and/or surveys, and refining work based on findings.
- Basic front end development skills: enough to conceptualize (and empathize with) the challenges faced by mobile engineers.
- A future-forward perspective, informed by a fascination with technology and culture.
- Prototyping expertise, with tools such as Framer, Principle, Flinto, etc.