About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV's UX and Product Design team is currently looking for a UX Designer to join the team. Working closely with a Senior UX Designer, the UX Designer will be crafting and testing features for various platforms that host the Pluto TV service in order to improve user engagement and retention.
The role will report to the Senior Director of Product Design.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Transforming high-level solutions to complex user experience problems to well defined, accessible, and easy-to-use designs.
- Presenting the user experience at various stages of the design process by using wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity click through prototypes.
- Implementing and improving the Pluto design system across multiple device types, screen sizes, and languages.
- Building experiences optimized for our various connected television platforms.
We believe these are the key requirements to be successful:
- At least 1 year of commercial product designer experience as part of a design team.
- Record of collaboration with distributed teams.
- Demonstrated contribution to design systems.
- Proficiency with design tools such as, or similar to, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD.