Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of patients and health plans -- passing savings through to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team of 30 includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, and alumni of top companies including Microsoft, Oracle, Google, Snapchat, AppNexus, Amazon and The New York Times. To date, Renew Health has raised $13M of funding, led by Venrock.
About the role
Renew Health is seeking an experienced designer to lead UX for our rapidly growing product team. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in all aspects of UX, including leading research efforts, defining user needs, analyzing performance data, and developing wireframes and flows for complex digital products. You’ll report to our Creative Director, and work closely with product managers, visual designers, and engineers to build best-in-class experiences for our members and clinical teams.
Our product suite will tackle one of the most dysfunctional aspects of the American healthcare system: medication management. We’re building innovative tools for patients, providers, internal operations, and carriers to holistically improve the experience and bring down costs. We’re fortunate to have a launch partner that will provide tens of thousands of users at launch, with a clear path to scale to millions.
As an early member of the Renew Health team, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction of the product as a whole and own new features end to end. If you’re looking to make an impact and push yourself, this is a great opportunity to do both.
- Define our users through detailed, ongoing research and analysis
- Incorporate user insights and best practices into a larger strategic vision
- Advocate for the user in product discussions with all stakeholders
- Find elegant, innovative solutions to a variety of user challenges
- Evaluate our product’s success and continuously find opportunities for improvement
- 2-6 years of design experience, ideally including at least one stint at an early stage startup
- Proficiency in all aspects of UX
- Fluent in Sketch, Axure, Invision, and other relevant design and prototyping tools
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and humility