User Experience (UX) Designer
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
At the center of every great product is a thoughtful and well designed user experience. At MeUndies, fun products are our thing. We are looking for an extremely talented individual; someone who can identify end-user needs and leverage their findings to support the design of beautiful, innovative, and easy-to-use experiences. This person will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to ensure focus on the most impactful projects and creation of the best possible user experiences, interactions, and flows.
DAY TO DAY
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, and Consumer Insights in bi-weekly discovery and testing meetings to drive forward key metrics and business goals
- Utilize Google Analytics, user testing, consumer insights and our own purchase data to identify opportunities to improve our current website user experience.
- On a regular basis meet with a group of senior stakeholders to present your findings and create a list of AB tests/projects to move forward with in order of priority.
- Setup low fidelity AB tests and/or wireframes to test these hypotheses with potential users and current customers to assess whether to proceed with a high fidelity solution. Where appropriate work with the Engineering team to build this out.
- Act as a UX thought leader in our organization, keep up-to-date and share industry trends and best practices about product design and UX processes with the team .
- Have 2-4 years of experience as a UX designer or Product Manager preferably at an ecommerce company.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of user-centered design, responsive design, mobile first design,and web standards.
- Have strong problem solving skills and knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
- Have experience setting up AB tests and leading user research (either using a service like UserTesting.com or by working directly with users).
- Have expert level Google Analytics skills.
- Are data-driven and find truth in numbers and what users are saying/doing.
- Have experience of working in an Agile, A/B testing environment.
- Have strong multi-tasking skills; able to prioritize own work (and ask questions when it's ambiguous).
- Are self-motivated with excellent presentation and communication skills.