User Experience Designer at Core Digital Media
What you will do:
- Conduct user research to identify and prioritize need-states.
- Work closely with Product Owners to create user stories, determine appropriate scope, and define requirements.
- Design and iterate on experience solutions, working collaboratively with other designers.
- Create prototypes of your solutions to speed up the feedback cycle.
- Work closely with developers to ensure your experiences are brought to life as you intended them to be.
- Conduct user testing on prototypes/MVPs to identify areas for improvement.
- Experience designing interfaces for software, apps or the web.
- Excellent communication skills – visual, oral, & written.
- Expert knowledge of experience design software – XD, Sketch, Figma or similar.
- College degree or applicable experience in design with an emphasis on HCI, product design, graphic design, or related design field.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with an agile software development team.
- Magic design powers.