User Acquisition Ad Creative Designer (Freelance)
Earny is seeking a highly-motivated individual to work as a freelance designer to collaborate with the Growth Team, developing direct response ads for Facebook and various user acquisition channels. Candidate must have at minimum 2 years experience designing ad creative for Facebook, Instagram, and other direct response channels. This position will be remote, with weekly touch points. Ideal candidate must be based in Los Angeles. Compensation based on hourly/project basis.
Who we are:
With one click Earny (www.earny.com) gets you money! Earny is a personal assistant that automatically gets you money back on almost every purchase. Earny uses low-latency price tracking to identify the lowest possible prices, and obtains refunds using credit card price protection.
Every year, online shoppers in the US lose 50 billion dollars in unclaimed money, and we’ve developed an elegant way of returning that money back to our customers. Our simple customer experience means sophisticated back-end decision-making on their behalf.
We’re currently looking for innovative and passionate people, who are eager to make a difference and play a vital role in Earny’s growth and success.
- Collaborate with Growth Manager to define creative concepts
- Design concepts to meet audience targeting and user acquisition objectives
- Leverage data & learnings to guide creative process
- Produce with clear direct response tone & call to actions
- Able to design across mediums: still, video, gifs, cinemagraphs
- Comfortable re-sizing assets according to platform requirements
- Iterate on existing ideas, and test test test.
- 2+ years relevant experience in designing ad creative for Facebook, Instagram and various growth channels. This includes still images, carousel ads, video, canvas....
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Expert in designing direct response advertising
- Proficient: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects/Premier Pro, Sketch, Final Cut Pro
- Comfortable working remotely, and meeting deadlines.