UI/UX Designer at Talespin
Talespin Reality Labs, Inc. is building the platform to transform talent development and skill alignment for the future of work. Our spatial computing products deliver a new standard for learning and workforce data, empowering organizations and individuals to make better talent and career decisions. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced UI/UX Designer, to join us in our mission to evolve how humans learn, work and play. As a UI/UX Designer at Talespin, you will explore, prototype, and build experiences that define the future of how people interact in AR/VR/MR.
In This Role You Will
- Design from concept to completion all facets of UI design, including: mockups, wireframes, spatial, meta and diegetic interface designs, motion graphic / UI animation concepting
- Partner closely with Experience Design, Product and Art teams to ensure the designs lead to intuitive user experiences for VR, MR, AR, mobile, and desktop applications
- Define, develop and maintain UI specifications, mockup interactions and style guides
- Drive improvements in UI usability and interactivity through prototyping
- Direct designers and animators for creation of assets and animations consistent to the established UI/UX identity, requirements and constraints, from concept to delivery
- Research new technology, interface and interaction design trends for XR interfaces, desktop and mobile.
- Work with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Give and solicit feedback from others to raise the quality and craftsmanship
- 4+ years of UI and UX design experience
- Experience working to implement UI design across multiplatform needs.
- Proficiency with visual design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc) and pre-visualization/prototyping tools (InVision, Adobe Xd, etc)
- Applying User-centric design and Agile processes
- Expertise creating design documents including user stories, conceptual models, annotated wireframes, storyboards, creative briefs
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamentals in visual and graphic disciplines: typography, iconography, composition, color, composition, layout, etc.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research
- If working remotely, ability to travel to LA headquarters required (up to 10% travel)
One Or More Of These Is a Plus
- Experience with designing UI motion graphics
- Experience defining product strategy and vision
- Experience working with VR/AR/MR content
- Knowledge of 3D software (C4D, Maya, 3ds Max, Blender)
- Integrate UI into Unity3D game engine