UI/UX designer at First Resonance
First Resonance is looking for a Product Designer to help build software applications that disrupt the way innovative hardware products are made. The ideal candidate is someone that is a hustler, go-getter, and is thrilled by the opportunity to build technology and products at an early-stage startup.
The Product Designer will work directly with the CEO, engineers, and the product team to understand users and design software experiences that get implemented into the core First Resonance product stack. The ideal candidate will also be able to work with customers directly, in certain cases.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, scrappy, detail-oriented, friendly, and has the ability to learn quickly. An interest in Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, Future of Work, and hardware/software curiosity is preferred.
- 2-4 years of designing applications with excellent UI/UX
- Strong UI and visual design skills
- Experience with modern design and design collaboration tools (e.g. Framer, Zeplin, InVision)
- Ability to rapidly iterate with engineers on designs and programmatic implementation Experience with UI component libraries and experience delivering to production
- Experience wireframing user and application flows
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced startup
- Deep user empathy
- Experience building web applications
- Passion for disrupting industries with mind-blowing UI/UX
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience with design testing frameworks/methodologies (e.g. feature flagging)
Responsibilities / Initiatives
The Product Designer will analyze user interactions and feedback to design excellent applications that are easy and pleasant to use by engineers working in complex manufacturing environments. He/she will work engineers to design and develop application interfaces for web, mobile, and wearables and may be working with customers directly to ensure an excellent product experience.