Renew is seeking an ambitious, multi-talented designer to join our growing product team. You’ll work closely with our Creative Director, product managers, and engineers to design beautiful, user-focused web experiences for an underserved audience. Our product encompasses a best-in-class nationwide Medicare shopping engine, a popular content platform, innovative retirement planning tools, as well as a robust internal site for our sales and customer service operations.
Our ideal candidate has a mix of UI and UX design chops and a strong portfolio of interactive projects. As an early member of our product team, you will also play a key role in helping to build our organization. As we grow together, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction of the product as a whole and own individual feature sets. If you’re a designer who’s looking to push yourself in a variety of ways, this is a great opportunity to do it!
- Iteratively design and deliver responsive web products
- Incorporate UX insights and best practices strategically
- Find elegant but practical solutions to a variety of design challenges
- Create and establish guidelines to maintain high quality and consistency
- 2-6 years of design experience, ideally including at least one stint at an early stage startup
- Proficiency in building web products and tools from the ground up
- Fluent in Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, and other relevant design and prototyping tools
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Sense of humor and humility