Popdog is a technology and services company focused on fixing core problems in the esports and live streaming industry. That means we're building tools meant to power the future of the space, and we're eager to find talented folks (like you!) to join us on this journey.
We've assembled a team of industry leaders, like Loaded, Noscope, and Catalyst Esports, to come together like never before to develop better ways to monetize and stabilize the industries we love. Many of our team were formative to the rise of esports and gaming, and now we're taking all that knowledge and experience to build things that can ensure a future for it.
Popdog is the brainchild of a team who've poured decades of blood, sweat, and tears into ensuring video games are a real future for people around the globe. We work with every game publisher you can think of and brands like ADIDAS, Red Bull, HBO. If you want to be part of an imaginative, data-driven, and self-aware team who are creating things we've never seen, we are your future.
Who you are
- You're passionate about turning broad requirements into cohesive and precise product designs.
- You have an extremely high standard for polish and fit-and-finish when it comes to web interfaces and take pride in the designs that you produce.
- You base your design decisions around predefined objectives and believe that design elements are a products of those objectives.
- You prefer working in a a fast-paced startup environment and having significant influence over product direction.
- You're very well versed in modern design and UX trends
- You are someone who greatly values user feedback and critiques.
- You are data driven and believe that the success of Design and UX decisions should ideally be measurable with data
What you'll do
- Work closely with Designers, Engineers and Product Managers to define interface and user requirements.
- Maintain and own style guides across multiple products.
- Work directly with UX designers to place components, design features and build content strategies.
- Analyze, map, and optimize user flows and experiences.
- Develop testing and validation strategies.
- Work directly with UX developers to generate prototypes.
- 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces for products at scale
- A strong portfolio of production quality work
- Exceptionally strong collaboration skills and the ability to productively process feedback
- A strong process-driven design workflow