- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results
- Obsessed with good user-centered design practices and have an eye for detail
- Experienced at creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, and wire frames
- Understands and uses current and emerging UX/UI trends
- High regards for mobile, tablet, and responsive design
- Design visually attractive interfaces and web pages based on the principles of design and usability, support marketing initiatives with promotion, banners and various creative collateral both animated and static.
- Help to support and ongoing define the Chef’d brand visual language in the form of design, framework, copy, ecommerce concepts and shopping tools
- Ensure our creative assets remain current and steps ahead of our competition
- Deliver beautiful, high-caliber design treatments that support our merchandising, marketing and email campaigns
- Edit lifestyle and product photos for use on-site and across marketing channels
- Create assets that are clean, modern, consistent with our brand aesthetic and that drive customer engagement
- Uses knowledge of responsive design to ensure all assets are viewable and functional on multiple devices on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
- Five years design experience
- Strong background in designing digital assets, portfolio
- Passionate about the digital media landscape, mobile applications, new technology and emerging trends
- Strong eye for artful, yet clean design
- Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of web design knowledge, online marketing strategies, banner and email design experience
- Strong technical skills with expertise in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Independent worker who can also collaborate with a team
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!