UI & Graphic Designer
Boingo is looking for a super talented UI & Graphic Designer to join our Creative Services team. The ideal candidate has excellent visual design skills paired with a UX mindset. This role is responsible for projects from concept to completion. It’s never a dull moment around here, and we need killer creative to help deliver on our rapid growth.
To apply, please send a resume with a link to your expertly considered, highly communicative and beautifully designed portfolio site.
- Deliver on the requests of the Marketing department; projects include websites and mobile apps, online advertising, social media initiatives, presentation decks, posters, promotional packaging, internal campaigns and more. This is an exciting opportunity to work in both the digital and print realms.
- Implement user experience best practices to design solutions based on unique needs of specific users.
- Exercise well-developed communication skills to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members.
- Know when to design within a system, when to push the boundaries to make the system even better, and when to break out of the system entirely.
- Work closely with the Web Services team and internal clients to ensure the usefulness, usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished product.
- Thrive in a high-paced environment with the ability to multi-task, manage change, work independently, collaborate with a team, and deliver spectacular results.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in design with a killer portfolio
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Light HTML skills and familiarity with WordPress
- An expert understanding of online and offline production
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and internal clients
- A positive, “can-do” attitude
- The ability to work cooperatively and constructively with many stakeholders, foster long-term partnerships with colleagues both senior and junior, and the strength to receive feedback gracefully and positively
- Conceptualize the structure and functionality of the user experience with user needs and business goals in mind
- Passion for the world where technology and design meet and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements
- Video graphics and After Effects knowledge a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in UI/Graphic Design and a passion for the craft
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with group activities, like baseball outings, top golf, Halloween costume contest, tailgate party, quarterly all-hands meetings and more. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, and more. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA for five years and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever.
The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.