UI Designer at GoGuardian
| El Segundo
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:16 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 30, 2019
At GoGuardian, we’re building applications that integrate technology with classroom instruction to improve learning and we're looking for a talented UI Designer with visual design experience to join our UX Team. As a UI Designer, you’ll support Senior UX Designers and members of the GoGuardian Product Team to produce engaging, consistent, and innovative experiences for GoGuardian products.
The GoGuardian UX Team is a close-knit group of thinkers and idealists who believe the best products are made through curiosity, optimism, and deep enthusiasm to create experiences that make people’s lives better. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth EdTech SaaS company.
What you'll do:
- Produce concepts, mockups, and other visual design deliverables to support the product development process from design exploration to user research examples and final UI design, including visual explorations, wireframes, interaction mockups, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Assist and support Senior UX Designers in developing design solutions.
- Provide guidance to our developers as they build out UI.
What you'll need:
- An outstanding visual design portfolio demonstrating creative processes, design vision and real-world solutions, with a clear focus on one or more of the following: visual design, interaction, motion design/animation, or prototyping.
- Fluency with appropriate design tools for exploring, creating, prototyping, and delivering professional-level visual design work.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to develop design solutions from a variety of data and information sources.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to prioritize and defend visual design decisions.
- Enthusiasm to share, innovate, and create world-class design with a like-minded team of fellow creatives.
It's a bonus if:
- You're interested in education and possess a desire to see technology transform learning.
- You’ve delivered visual design for software products and applications.
- You have experience working on a UX or Product Design team.
- Experience working with or contributing to a design system.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.