About the Role
- Work closely with designers and engineers to define interface and user requirements
- Analyze, map, and optimize user flow
- Own features and experiences from initial concept to released product
- Develop new approaches to complex interface and UX problems, and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications
- Design and prototype innovative and visually stunning interfaces
- 2-5+ years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and desktop
- Experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
- Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding communication skills
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.