Technical UI Artist at GreenPark Sports
GreenPark is looking for a seasoned and versatile Technical UI Artist to lay the foundation of best practices and implementation of UI for our mobile game. As GreenPark’s Technical UI Artist, you aim to craft best in class player experiences, through bridging creative and tech. You will work cross-discipline between UX, visual design, animation and motion, vfx, audio, and engineers, with the ultimate goal of realizing a product from concept to reality. As a creative and technical team member, you will problem solve on all aspects of the product to ensure the greatest play experience.
- Work closely with Game Design and Visual Designer to establish a consistent visual clarity, design language, and player feedback.
- Design UI Architecture and system catered to product and feature needs.
- Create interactive UI prototypes in Unity3D.
- Contribute to Design and implementation of UI assets in engine.
- Collaborate with engineers to carry designs from concept to final implementation within constraints.
- Proactive in solving technical problems before they arise.
- Apply and maintain cohesive user flow throughout gameplay systems and features
- Iterate usability through player feedback and optimize for simplicity, clarity, and functionality.
- Set the standard for Technical UI hard and fast rules and ensure best practices are maintained.
- Maintain UI’s technical consistency, profiling and optimization for maximum performance.
- Ensure scalable layouts across devices with product localization challenges in mind.
- 5+ years working as a UI artist/designer in video games or interactive applications.
- Experienced with UX problem solving with Designers.
- Veteran in UI workflow optimization and efficiency.
- Great eye for motion design and vfx.
- Experienced implementing dynamic UI artwork in Unity3D project.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator (or similar).
- Experienced in overcoming challenges of mobile UI from an artistic and technical perspective.
- Knowledge in basic scripting and shader language.
- Provide architecture feedback, and work with engineers to expand on UI toolset.
- Knowledge in programing language C#, C++, or other languages is a bonus.
- Experienced with game editors or node based systems.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative team environment.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- Awareness of latest trends in user interface design.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Note: Please do not forget to also submit your portfolio.
Hey, that’s game, set and match! We offer exciting times ahead, lots of spectacular twists and turns, hard work and the sweet success of achieving something most people wouldn’t think possible - if they could imagine it at all. If this sounds like it might be you, then apply now and let's chat.
The GreenPark Team