Technical Curriculum Developer at Laserfiche
As a part of the Learning & Development department, the Technical Curriculum Developer will work closely with business units across the company to drive the success of our online educational program courses by building new programs of study and updating the existing curriculum. This role within the Learning & Development team is solely focused on creating and improving our end-user training program.
Laserfiche is the leading global provider of intelligent content management and business process automation. The Laserfiche® platform enables organizations in more than 80 countries to transform into digital businesses. Customers in every industry—including government, education, financial services and manufacturing—use Laserfiche® to boost productivity, scale their business and deliver digital-first customer experiences.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders to gather requirements and define learning objectives
- Design eLearning courses, which includes developing case studies, writing scripts and applying instructional design methodology in course development for both our end-users and internal employees
- Develop highly interactive, technical eLearning courses, and supporting materials using existing templates
- Develop knowledge assessments and simulation-style assessments based on learning objectives
- Coordinate and manage content review cycles for initial content creation as well as periodic reviews
- Manage project timeline and resources to ensure deliverables are completed in scope and on schedule
- Assist with the administration of the Learning Management System
- Create and design in application learning tools, which are primarily used in our Cloud system offering
What You'll Need:
- Four-year degree (BA, BS) in education, instructional technology, computer science, business administration or an engineering-related field
- 3+ years of experience in instructional design and development, including a strong background in eLearning
- Expertise with eLearning software (Adobe Captivate preferred)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically for sound and image editing
- Ability to complete basic administration tasks within our Learning Management System, Cornerstone
- Ability to create In Application learning using the Walkme tool
- Superior ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences (both oral and written)
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to acquire Laserfiche software knowledge to develop courses
Please be prepared to submit work samples and/or portfolio.
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***