Talent Brand Graphic Designer (3-Month Project)
Universal Music Group is the world's leading music-entertainment company. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
UMG's HR team is dedicated to offering topline support and services to our labels and business units. In addition to these responsibilities, UMGHR proudly orchestrates several initiatives that span across Recruitment, Inclusion + Belonging, Learning & Organizational Development, Talent Operations and HR that focuses of an ever-evolving progressive work environment.
We're currently seeking a Talent Brand Graphic Designer to support our Employer Marketing Manager with creating dynamic content for these initiatives as it relates to branding, communication and marketing materials.
- Assist with the creative brainstorming, planning, designing and execution of UMGHR projects such as:
- Inclusion + Belonging Brand Identity
- Manager Development Content, including creating branded icons and graphics
- HR Visual Identity
- Employer Resource Groups (ERG's) Identity
- Internal + External Event Communication & Promotion
- Printed Materials / Handouts
- Outreach + Partnerships
- Attend meetings alongside the Employer Marketing Manager to evaluate the needed design/marketing support for our various HR teams including (but not limited to): Inclusion + Belonging, Recruitment, HR Operations and Learning & Development
- Design and produce marketing files/templates for various channels including web, print, email, social media and other platforms to present to our clients
- Organize and maintain design files in a shared database
- Proactively brainstorm communication and marketing strategies that align to the 2019 HR Project Calendar
- Help assemble visual highlights and recaps of various UMGHR events and projects
- Assist with messaging / communication design for various UMGHR frameworks and strategies
- Support ad-hoc projects in varying capacities as needed
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Familiarity with visual elements (Layouts, Typography, etc.)
- Prior experience/familiarity with Brand Design or Communication Design
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Can effectively prioritize and time manage in a quick pace environment
- A collaborative team player, problem solver and creative thinker
- High Attention to Detail
- Experience in web design and landing pages is a plus
- Portfolio with work samples is required
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change