Sr. UX Designer (Platform)
LegalZoom is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to build cutting edge, highly visual and interactive experiences on one of our innovation teams. You’ll work closely with your cross-functional team to define, design, validate and deliver a product that is highly desirable and beautiful, but also simple to understand and use. As a dedicated senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience for our internal tools and product experience team.
This is a great opportunity to impact millions of small business owners and personal consumers of legal services. The product experience team is responsible for what happens after a customer purchases, which means customer satisfaction and ease of use are our main measures of success. We also service internal tools and software, so you will work on a variety of projects depending on the needs.
What you’ll do:
- Design with a relentless pursuit towards simplicity, delight, innovation and measurable results while possessing a solid understanding of UX best practices and modern desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Create a customer-centric experience that supports our users' behaviors, needs and goals using a strategic, data driven approach.
- Apply design thinking to understand and solve for issues throughout the intellectual property lifecycle.
- Quickly test your ideas in the lab and/or the wild and create rapid iterations based on results.
- Brainstorm, storyboard, wireframe, and create low and high fidelity prototypes.
- Perform in-depth analysis of how customers think, act, and feel pre and post-purchase and in each subsequent interaction.
- Understand the brand personality and how it can support users’ behaviors, needs, and goals.
- Participate in the creation, evolution and validation of a beautiful flexible design system.
Requirements for consideration:
- 5+ years working as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role.
- Advanced UX skills, including journey mapping, generative research, interactive prototyping, and usability testing.
- Mobile, desktop, adaptive, responsive application design across platforms and devices.
- Experience working iteratively in cross-functional, agile environments alongside a geographically diverse team.
- Prototyping & wireframing tools: Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Principle, etc.
- Experience with Admin tools and Customer Dashboards preferred
- Experience with creation and management of design systems.
- Strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a great sense of humor.
Portfolio is required.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.