At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join a group of performance-driven user advocates. We are continually seeking ways to reach our customers more effectively and efficiently - all while building an enduring brand. You’ll be involved in translating user needs into meaningful and desirable customer experiences and will work alongside other product designers, product managers, engineers, and more.
You will be responsible for leading quality execution and UX process through the entire product design life cycle, from sketches, conceptual wires to high fidelity designs and their development. You will mentor other designers and lead efforts across all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product, and interaction. You possess a strong foundation in user research, information architecture, and visual design, which allows you to identify new areas of opportunity for the product and ensure excellence in craft and usability.
- Deliver compelling, informative, and engaging user experiences for both our free and paid accounts experiences.
- Lead all aspects of design, including user research, user experience, visual, and interaction.
- Think holistically about the user journey and product ecosystem.
- Conduct user tests to develop a deep understanding of consumers’ mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors and use that feedback to push for refinement/improvement.
- Articulate and communicate concepts and solutions through impactful storytelling, visualizations, prototyping, and formalized design documentation.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Able to thrive in an agile work environment, including embracing iterative product development while maintaining a cohesive and holistic view of the overall user experience.
- People-focused and wants to design and build products that truly have a meaningful impact.
- Deeply collaborative and can bring teams together to solve problems.
- Continuously strive to find better ways of doing things.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., user interaction, graphic, visual communications, product)
- 5-7 years of user experience, product, and/or interaction design.
- Experience with consumer products
- Experience with healthcare a plus.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
Please submit a resume and portfolio with your application materials.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description