Sr. Product Designer at Crexi
We are the commercial real estate industry’s fastest-growing marketplace, data, and technology platform dedicated to supporting the CRE industry and its stakeholders. We enable commercial real estate professionals to quickly streamline, manage, and grow their businesses using the industry’s most advanced technology. Since launching in 2015, we have quickly become the fastest-growing CRE marketplace and most advanced platform in the industry. CREXi has helped buyers, sellers, and brokers transact business on over 300,000 commercial listings totaling more than $1 Trillion in property value.
CREXi is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California.
About This Role
Product Design at CREXi is responsible for designing effective, beautiful user experiences for our products in order to realize our mission of making commercial real estate transactions easy. As a Sr. Product Designer, you will create intuitive design solutions for native and web products that serve all sides of the commercial real estate marketplace. This role will work hand-in-hand with product managers and engineers to build products and features from concept to launch to iterative refinement.
You’ll be creating user flows, wireframes, pixel-perfect mockups, interactive prototypes, and know how to best use these tools to properly communicate your vision using a strong understanding of user-centered design principles. These tools will help you bring solutions to the table early in the product development cycle and anticipate the areas that design can solve problems. You will also be establishing and adding to design systems that touch a variety of products. Must thrive in a highly collaborative and agile product environment and be skilled at selling and defending work while professionally responding to feedback. You should also have an understanding of user testing and research practices to augment the design process. Come be a part of a team of designers & creatives passionate about creating a collaborative and exciting environment while shipping industry-changing products.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with engineering, product managers, marketing, and other departments to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys
- Translate requirements into process flows, wireframes/mockups, interactions, and high-fidelity prototypes for use in product specifications, product reviews, and user studies
- Pair with engineering throughout the product development life-cycle to iterate on and ensure the delivery of a world-class user experience
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, and style guides
- Use metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- Regularly present your work to senior leaders for review and feedback
- Participate in team reviews/critiques at various stages of the product life cycle
Who You Are
- 4+ years of product design experience with demonstrable proficiency in the design process
- Have a portfolio featuring examples of product UI, UX and interaction design work, particularly in shipped, successful products
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research, including A/B testing best practices in partnership with product teams
- Practiced communication and presentation skills allowing you to communicate and defend complex design ideas clearly and persuasively to influence peers and leaders
- Have relentlessly high standards for design excellence within a lean, ship fast environment
- Fluent in UX, visual and interactive design best practices along with a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Know how and when to use data to help inform design decisions
- Experience designing for web, iOS, and Android along with a basic working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and native mobile technologies
- Experience working with design systems
- Rapidly growing startup with a dynamic work environment
- Flexible team structure with ability to progress in career
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Limitless snacks
- Collaborative culture and numerous team activities