Sr. Graphic Designer (Brand) at Zwift
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA. or US Remote
About the role and about You:
Working directly with the Art Director, Creative Director, and VP of Brand, you will provide forward-thinking solutions to brand-related graphic needs. As a senior member of the design team, you are enthusiastic about everything design – typography, color, and imagery. You stay up-to-date on design industry trends and are ready to hit the ground running applying best practices and a critical eye to projects ranging from logos, merchandise, bicycle paint jobs to comms emails, social campaigns, and ads.
What you’ll do:
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want someone who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, cool concepts to move forward with.
- A strong background of visual design experience – ideally, at least some in a Design or Ad agency environment.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with Design Leads and mentor other Designers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Foster the defining and sharing of design patterns, standards and guidelines, and consistency across team members. Contribute to the design system when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of, and stay up to date on, latest industry design trends and techniques.
- Operate with a solid grasp on Zwift’s brand standards; internalize and maintain those standards and guidelines in all work.
- Eager to take on new challenges and help out where needed.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience advocating for, ideating, and designing for digital and print for design-forward brands.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing visual design work with a strong design sensibility and articulate storytelling. Evidence of exceptional design ability is a must.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-stress iterative design process under minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of typography skills.
- Exceptional design and presentation abilities. constructing presentation decks and explaining your work in an enthusiastic and concise manner.
- Expert mastery of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. After Effects, Premiere, and Figma knowledge is a plus.
- Willingness and drive to grow within a fast-paced company.
- Interest in fitness or sports.
- Knowledge of design and visual trends in the cycling industry
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.