Sr. Director, Product Design at ServiceTitan
Our enterprise SaaS platform solves real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
You are an excellent design leader with strong product vision, a mind towards execution, and a desire to build a culture that elevates the team. You have successfully led and scaled a large design team and acted as a mentor and coach, improving both hard and soft skills of designers. You know what quality looks like, sets the bar high, and helps the team develop processes and strategies to get there.
You are a good partner for our friends in Service Design, Product Management, Engineering, Technical Project Management, Marketing, and Data Science and have fostered a spirit of metrics-driven design amongst their product peers. You will help establish a shared vision of a strong user-focused experience across the company.
As our Sr. Director of Product Design, you will:
- Hire, train, mentor, and retain a high-performing team of product designers and design managers to execute our overarching product vision and strategy with a measurable impact on our business.
- Partner with peer teams to evolve our product development process and ensure projects are well-defined, high impact, and successfully executed.
- Build the right standards and lean processes to ensure the correct tradeoff between quality, capabilities, and time while meeting a consistently high bar for design and overall user experience.
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps that will help us to achieve our company vision and objectives.
- Inspire a user-centric culture within the team and across the organization.
- Focus relentlessly on supporting cross-functional teams to solve real problems for our users.
- Report directly to the VP of Product and ambitiously scale a design team to match the needs and strategy of the platform
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 15+ years or equivalent experience in product design or UI/UX design and leadership roles.
- Experience in a SaaS or enterprise environment or one comparable, preferably on a platform.
- Have built a team of 10 or more.
- Passion for improving User Experiences at scale while supporting business objectives with the ability to help measure those improvements via both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems and simplifying complex workflows to shape intuitive and delightful interfaces for customers
- Be a strong leader and coach, dedicated to helping your team reach their full potential, effectively delivering direct feedback to product designers in their work and fostering a culture of healthy design processes across the entire company
- Top-notch prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work.
- Care deeply about technical, scalable, and user-centric models of design.
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical abilities, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills with the ability to work well across various levels of the organization..
- Ability to lead major cross-functional initiatives in a fast paced environment, building project plans and roadmaps, securing and leading resources, and identifying and removing roadblocks.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc