At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the. Role
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join a group of performance-driven creatives who are constantly seeking ways to reach our customers more effectively and efficiently - all while building an enduring brand. You possess a strong foundation in graphic and digital design which allows you to ask the right questions and deliver on-point creative solutions in a fast-paced environment across multiple digital channels like display, paid search, and landing pages, among others. Expertise in email and CRM in particular is required. The ideal candidate is in the know of new design trends, techniques, and tools in the digital world and is comfortable tackling all aspects of the design process from concept to prototype to delivery.
- Brainstorm and design digital campaigns from brief to completion in partnership with copywriters, acquisition marketers, and product marketers that drive user acquisition and retention metrics across all digital channels
- Work closely with copywriters to strategically think about business problems and create visually compelling designs that effectively communicate the message
- Approach design executions from a mobile-first perspective and able to develop and execute designs all to the required creative standards, specifications and deadlines
- Understand media channel objectives and goals to ensure optimal ad performance and take data from previous ads and improve the creative to optimize performance
- Stay up to date on visual design trends and tools and share knowledge with the team
- Help to develop creative and strategic frameworks to push best-in-class digital execution
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of performance based digital design experience at an agency or client-side consumer marketing team, with a focus on mobile email marketing
- An online portfolio or work samples that shows strong design and a proven track record of producing great ads and content
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: with a focus on Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects. Knowledge of HTML, CSS a plus
- A conceptual thinker with strategic sensibilities and design eye around performance and conversions
- Driven by details. You’re meticulous, thorough, and enjoy being extra-preciseAn exceptional multitasker. You’re quick, organized, and you work with a sense of urgency
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description