Sr. Creative Director, Sports
The Sr. Creative Director will report directly to the CCO, and will oversees all aspects of the creative needs of the brand / brands (NBA and MLB). Sets the brand + product strategy alongside brand marketing and establishes a vision for the creative team that inspires amazing designs and customer experiences. Responsible for all of the creative touch points customers will experience as part of the brand. From the marketing creative, site experience, unboxing experience to the physical products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Responsible for strong cross-functional collaboration and managing/inspiring the creative team. Measures of success are built in the customer journey. High performing marketing assets, strong brand health reports, high PVI on product, experience ratings, and low levels of customer supports.
Sports Crate curation - NBA and MLB
- Create Monthly themes + messaging for the NBA and MLB Sports Crates
- Work with the sports team to decide on product options and selection, and provide product innovation, to make the crate a success.
- Monthly branding and packaging direction for the NBA and MLB crates.
- Work closely with your team to on the marketing creative direction
- Will be responsible for the product approvals from our partners.
The Brand Marcom duties will entail:
- Brand (Creative strategy/Monthly)
- Partners asset approvals
- Email assets and design
- Photography assets
- Social creative assets
- PR creative assets
- Partnership assets
- Bachelors Degree in marketing communications, business or a related discipline
- 4+ years experience with direct response marketing or business development with an established online company a-plus
- 4+ years of Account Management
- 4+ Years Experience with MS: Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a self starter, detail oriented, and articulate
- Deep relationships with key Sports influencers & agencies
- Must be strategic and consultative
- Email delivery, third party tracking platform knowledge is a plus
- Experience in the gaming and related verticals a plus
- Proficient with Salesforce (managing sales funnel, reporting, opportunities etc)