Solution Design Director (Healthcare) - (Remote)
At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 28 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Solution Design Director (Healthcare) to partner with Sales Executives to drive net new business for Guild. As a Director, you will engage with C-suite, VP, and Director level executives at leading healthcare organizations to craft strategies, solutions, and business cases for how employers can use education and learning to unlock opportunity for their workforce. Solution Design at Guild is a scaling function, and you would also contribute to helping to build and scale the culture, tools, and operations.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and upskill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees.
- Engage with C-suite, VP, and director level executives at leading healthcare organizations on how they can use education and learning to unlock opportunity for their workforce
- Collaborate and proactively strategize with Sales to generate new business and grow revenue through deals, bringing expertise on the Guild solution and commanding knowledge on education, learning and future of work into every phase of the sales cycle
- Serve as Lead to help our employer partners craft the right strategy, approach, and case for their education strategy; you may be building an upskilling strategy for a large health system, designing an implementation focused on economic mobility for Black and Brown workers for a health insurer, and working with our analytics team on return on investment models—all in the same day!
- Smartly structure internal project teams to drive partnership strategies and work forward
- Lead initiatives to build and scale internal company and team culture, tools, and operations
- Take a leadership posture and work cross-functionally with Guild’s Product, Ops, Client Services and others to craft new solutions, provide deal visibility and engage in fast-paced learning/feedback into new partner goals so they can efficiently implement the right solutions
- Lead cross-functional teams of subject matter authorities to ensure high quality solution design; Share insight with Guild’s product, strategy, and leadership teams to drive roadmaps based on market demand
- Familiarity with strategy, product, partnership development/BD, and product marketing functions at organizations where high-touch, long-term relationships are critical to the business’ success
- Ability to apply a commercial orientation within the healthcare industry, with experience in "selling" sophisticated solutions in pre-sales environments and growing relationships in alignment with long-term partnership strategies
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams to develop and drive innovative ideas; willingness to roll up your sleeves to drive ideas to action in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience developing client relationships with C-Suite and their direct reports within the healthcare industry; ability to influence partners—especially executive audiences—through data, well structured arguments, and compelling narratives
- Experience in partnering and leading internal teams through influence, and advising on sophisticated projects with changing deadlines
- An understanding of the business and talent challenges healthcare organizations face today, as well as familiarity with the organizational structures and internal dynamics in navigating various stakeholder personas in healthcare organizations
- Deep curiosity and passion for all things education, learning, HR tech, and future of work
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a late-stage startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $145,000-$178,750, variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.#LI-PD1
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.